Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Organizing my bathroom

Hey everyone! I admit it, I am not organized person in the world, but I like being able to find things in the morning when I am getting ready for school and when I am taking a night shower. So here is the process of my organizing my side of the bathroom (minus the shower).

My cabinet is the where I keep all the products I use on a consistent basis.


It was so messy, and I did have three products on the top shelf that I couldn't it into frame. But products didn't need to be there, some were samples, some didn't even have product in them.


Then I went into the drawers. Which were a mess





So overall I threw away expired, unused, or empty products. Stay tuned till next week for more organization! I probably have more to do but for right now, it looks good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment