Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

99 questions no one ever asks

1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed. I have mirrored doors and they make my room look clean.

2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
Yes, it is a family competition.

3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?

In. I feel more warm.

4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
No, I don't want to get arrested.

5:Do you like to use post-it notes?
YAS! They are so much fun!

6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
I like online coupons better, less paper waste.

7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bee?
Bear. I can't stand bees.

8:Do you have freckles?
Yep! And I am proud.

9:Do you always smile for pictures?
Sometimes, other times I am doing a weird face. 

10:What is your biggest pet peeve?
When people comment me on my New York accent. I live in the midwest area but my mom is from New York and so is my mom side of the family so I adapted to the accent.
 
11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk?

Sometimes, it depends on the day.

12:Have you ever peed in the woods?
Yep, and I was five.

13:What about pooped in the woods?
NOPE!

14:Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
No, I always have music going.

15:Do you chew your pens and pencils?

Nope.  

16:How many people have you slept with this week?
None.

17:What size is your bed?
Queen.

18:What is your Song of the week?
Don't Stop Believen by Journey. I am sucker for classic rock.

19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
It is fine by me. I believe that people should be themselves.
 
20:Do you still watch cartoons?

Nope.

21:Whats your least favorite movie?

Ones that have no humor.

22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?

I have the perfect place, to bad it won't be shared with you.

23:What do you drink with dinner?
Water or Diet Coke.

24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in?

Nothing. 

25:What is your favorite food?
Pizza, donuts, cupcakes, brownies, french fries, and milky ways. I have a HUGE sweet tooth.

26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love?

The little mermaid or Titanic.

27:Last person you kissed/kissed you?
My mom, when I was leaving.

28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout?

I was a girl scout.

29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?

NOPE!

30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
9 months ago.

31:Can you change the oil on a car?

Nope!

32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Can't drive.

33:Ever ran out of gas?
Can't drive.

34:Favorite kind of sandwich?

Grilled cheese or PB&J

35:Best thing to eat for breakfast?

Waffles, pancakes, and donuts!

36:What is your usual bedtime?

10 pm - 2 am

37:Are you lazy?

Yes.

38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?

I dressed up every year doing something different!

39:What is your Chinese astrological sign?

Snake.

40:How many languages can you speak?

French, Hebrew, and ASL. My main language is english.

41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions?

People.

42:Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
Legos, duh!

43:Are you stubborn?

A little bit.

44:Who is better...Leno or Letterman?

LENO!

45:Ever watch soap operas?

Can't stand them!

46:Are you afraid of heights?

I love risks! So no way!

47:Do you sing in the car?
Nope!

48:Do you sing in the shower?
I sing and talk to myself.

49:Do you dance in the car?
Sometimes!

50:Ever used a gun?
I want to sometimes but no, I have not.

51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Last September.

52:Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Sometimes

53:Is Christmas stressful?

Nope I am not christian

54:Ever eat a pierogi?

Not yet

55:Favorite type of fruit pie?

I don't like pie

56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?

Doctor

57:Do you believe in ghosts?

Yes

58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?

Maybe

59:Take a vitamin daily?
Nope

60:Wear slippers?

Yassssss

61:Wear a bath robe?

Sometimes

62:What do you wear to bed?

Some sweatpants and a tshirt

63:First concert?

Paul McCartney

64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?

Target

65:Nike or Adidas?

Nike.

66:Cheetos Or Fritos?
Cheetos!!!!!
67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?

I don't like both of them

68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?

Yep

69:Ever take dance lessons?

Yes, when I was very little.

70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?

Nope

71:Can you curl your tongue?

Yes.

72:Ever won a spelling bee?

Yes

73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy?

So many times

74:Own any record albums?

No, but I'd like to.

75:Own a record player?
No.

76:Regularly burn incense?

I am not allowed

77:Ever been in love?
Too young for that
78:Who would you like to see in concert?

Maroon 5

79:What was the last concert you saw?
Paul McCartney

80:Hot tea or cold tea?
Don't like tea

81:Tea or coffee?
Coffee

82:Sugar or snickerdoodles?
Snickerdoodles

83:Can you swim well?
Very well

84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes.

85:Are you patient?

Sometimes

86:DJ or band, at a wedding?
DJ

87:Ever won a contest?
Yes, photography

88:Ever have plastic surgery?
No. 

89:Which are better black or green olives?

Black.

90:Can you knit or crochet?
Nope

91:Best room for a fireplace?
Living room.

92:Do you want to get married?
Of course!

93:If married, how long have you been married?
Sorry not married yet!

94:Who was your HS crush?
Don't have one

95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
I did when I was little.

96:Do you have kids?
Nope

97:Do you want kids?
Definitely.

98:Whats your favorite color?
Mint, aqua, black, turquoise, and pink

99:Do you miss anyone right now?
Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment